You design and develop new features for our OpenStack-based public cloud, the SysEleven Stack, for the benefit of our customers.
In an interdisciplinary team, we also take responsibility for operations. We attach great importance to automating the processes behind operations and support so that we have time for the “exciting” topics – we operate the SysEleven Stack by developing the necessary software.
Our team works on the following topics
- Design, operation and development of our OpenStack cloud platform
- Bare metal automation from inventory to installation
- Automation of updates and reboots
- Design and implementation of new features
- Monitoring, alerting and trending
- Detailed documentation
To this end, we are concerned with:
- High availability and redundancy
- Software-defined storage
- Software-defined networking
- Advanced network solutions
- Evaluation and testing of hardware and network equipment
- Enjoy transforming operational tasks into clean, tested software
- Experience in the design and operation of highly available, distributed platforms (e.g. SRE background)
- Calmness in critical situations where it is necessary to search for errors in an ingenious manner
- Good skills in software development, e.g. in Python
- You know OpenStack from top to bottom
- Operating experience with Ceph, Open vSwitch, etc.
- Experience with test automation
What you can expect at SysEleven
- We solve our tasks cleanly and therefore hardly have to deal with contaminated sites
- We use modern tools such as Consul and Prometheus and regularly attend worldwide tech conferences.
- You can also contribute open-source code during your working hours
- Flexibility and freedom of design are not just empty phrases – we trust our employees.
You want more information about this job?
Get in touch with me! I connect you with the team for a first exchange.
Senior HR Managerin
Tel.: +49 (0)30/233 2012 27