In order to make our customers’ IT operations as secure and efficient as possible, they must always be at the cutting edge of technology. You will play a key role in the strategic development of our customers and partners, assist them in migrating to new cloud platforms and support them in applying technologies that meet their needs. In addition to supporting our existing customers, you will win new clients and partners for our cloud services. You will work closely with our service management and operations teams to design the entire partner, customer and project lifecycle.
Specifically, that means:
What makes you special:
- Development and sustainable maintenance of a customer and partner network
- Obtaining and processing feedback from our existing customers through visits, project reviews, surveys, etc.
- Identification of project potentials and corresponding up- and cross-selling of our products and services
- Conception of offers and strategy roadmaps for partners and customers
- Representation of SysEleven at internal and external events
- Development of benchmarks, competition and market analyses
- Creation of forecasts and reports for the management board
- At least 3 years professional experience in the service provider environment (ISP, CSP, MSP, system house)
- Strong service mentality and empathy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to present complex issues in a simplified way
- Economic thinking and negotiation skills
- A network of relevant partners and customers
- Willingness to travel (40%)
- Fluency in English and German
- You draw energy from getting in touch with other people and cultivating relationships sustainably.
- It is essential for you to generate real added value for your customers.
- In demanding customer situations, you remain confident and distinguish yourself through a high level of resilience.
- You know how to use a large scope of action meaningfully, by recognizing what is to be done, tackling in the right places and assuming responsibility.
- You don’t miss a thing and you keep your promises. You meet the challenges of everyday life with assertiveness but also with sensitivity.
- Your enthusiasm for innovative technologies such as OpenStack and Kubernetes makes it easy for you to familiarize yourself with challenging topics.
SysEleven has developed continuously since its foundation in 2007 and the “Cool Kids” of that time have grown up in the meantime – with better and better products and the strong urge to become more and more professional. Our task in the Marketing & Sales team is to carry this message to the outside world, to make SysEleven better known and turn interested parties into enthusiastic customers. If we aren’t creating content for the online world from our desks, we travel from trade fairs to customer meetings, conferences and pitches. In addition to flyers, presentations and the like, we always have the most coveted give-aways available – people love our hoodies!
Our team is a colourful bunch of cheerful originals: each with his own head, but each on an equal footing (even if the differences in size cannot be denied). Because we all have a high degree of creative freedom and personal responsibility, our cooperation creates a dynamic with which we produce the best possible results.
You want more information about this job?
Then feel free to contact me! I’ll connect you with the team for an initial exchange.
Phone.: +49 (0)30/233 2012 27