Sustainable cloud solutions instead of a run-of-the-mill program: Together with your agile teams, you make SysEleven Cloud Services the most successful products in the DACH region. You translate individual customer requirements into scalable standards, which SysEleven not only develops but also operates.
Specifically, that means:
That's what makes you special:
- Definition of a product vision and development of a roadmap for the implementation of new features
- You will work closely with our customers as well as sales, marketing and the engineering team.
- You manage a product backlog in coordination with the team without losing the customer perspective.
- In addition, you create use cases, user stories and requirements for product development.
- You have a constant eye on market trends and technical developments
- A true problem-solving mentality with a deep understanding of cloud environments
- Several years of experience in agile product development, ideally with product and technology management touch points.
- Basic service understanding (SLA, SLO, ITIL)
- With your curiosity you stay on the pulse of time without following every trend.
- You motivate your stakeholders with words and knowledge in equal measure.
- Sustainability is important to you. Therefore you work on the cause and not on the symptom.
At SysEleven techies work with techies for techies. So only really smart heads – who will welcome you with absolute openness and enthusiasm for the cause – await you here.
Constructive criticism is welcome across all hierarchies because our motto is: we communicate at eye level and the better argument wins! On the other hand, everyone at SysElven should develop in the best possible and holistic way . This includes self-determined working hours, job security without investor pressure, a genuine error culture as well as attending international conferences and internal knowledge exchange.
You want more information about this job?
Then feel free to contact me! I’ll connect you with the team for an initial exchange.
Phone.: +49 (0)30/233 2012 90