In the interest of our customers, you develop solutions that make the operation of demanding customer setups more efficient. This includes the automation of best practices as well as solving emerging problems.
As a consultant you will help our customers to find the best way to implement cloud setups and provide the right answers to the following strategic questions, for example:
- Which cloud functions and technologies should my organization use for best results?
- How do I build applications to take full advantage of a cloud setup?
- What does the architecture look like for business-critical applications?
Equipped with a portfolio of open standards and open-source cloud services – whether it is a private, public or hybrid cloud – as well as strategic partnerships, you support our customers in the fast, effective and customized use of cloud resources.
You have 6-8 years of experience in IT operations and 1-2 years of experience in professional services or as a consultant in direct customer contact, which has enabled you to acquire most of the following technical skills sorted by relevance:
- Deployment of mission-critical systems
- Linux server systems
- Orchestration tools (e.g. Heat, CloudFormation)
- Configuration management (e.g. chef, puppet, Ansible)
- Virtualization (e.g. KVM, Virtuozzo, Docker)
- Best practices in software development, such as code repositories (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Scripting (e.g. bash, shell)
Nice to have:
- Experience with e.g. Consul, Vagrant or Packer
- Agile development cycles and supporting tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven)
- Experience in working with OpenStack
However, you make our customers really successful, because…
- you see what the customer really needs,
- you not only identify problems, but you can also solve them and
it is easy for you to communicate even complicated matters well in both German and English – at the customer’s premises or via other channels (20 % willingness to travel)
You are fluent in English and German.
What you can expect from SysEleven
Become part of a team that is constantly facing new tasks and challenges together, where appreciation is not just a buzzword. We promote a work-life integration, in which you set the pace. Flexibility and freedom of design are not just empty phrases for us, but new ideas and the trust in our employees and their continuous further training are part of our recipe for success. You are exactly right with us, if you are enthusiastic about accompanying your own ideas and concepts from the development phase to the final implementation and to improve the status quo.
Our office is located in the middle of Berlin (Friedrichshain) surrounded by many small shops and restaurants, which can add sparkle to your lunch break. But also in our kitchen at noon you will find a varied range of dishes or you can try yourself at the stove.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
You want more information about this job?
Then feel free to contact me! I’ll connect you with the team for an initial exchange.
Phone.: +49 (0)30/233 2012 90