Our monitoring enables us to operate 3,000 servers and 60,000 services with high availability. In your function you not only help us to continue to operate the system, but also to develop it further in the long term.
That's what makes you special
- Further development of our entire monitoring stack
- Testing and installing new software versions
- Contact person for monitoring questions for all other colleagues
- Maintenance of our Icingaweb2 module
- Maintenance and creation of monitoring checks
- Debug malfunctions of monitoring
- Your colleagues as users give direct feedback on our monitoring solution
- You have already worked with Icinga2
- You bring a deep knowledge regarding Linux with you
- Ideally, you have already made experiences with automation solutions such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef or Salt
- Basic programming and scripting experience
- Fluency in English and German
- You enjoy debugging, unknown problems do not deter you
- If you need support, you are not afraid to ask colleagues for help
- You like to share your own knowledge in a team
What you can expect at SysEleven...
Become part of a team that is constantly facing new tasks and challenges together, where appreciation is not just a buzzword. We promote a work-life balance, in which you set the pace. Work in an environment with more than 15,000 CPU cores! with more than 32TB RAM! and over 5PB storage!
Your development is the prerequisite for our success. We support you in identifying and expanding your focus, e.g. as DevOps Engineer, SRE or Architect.
And what else we do differently from the others, we will gladly show you when we get to know you.
You want more information about this job?
Then feel free to contact me! I’ll connect you with the team for an initial exchange.
Phone: +49 (0)30/233 2012 90