- This event has passed.
October 18 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Intense introductory workshop for Kubernetes
You can’t get around containers when you’re talking about the IT’s nearest future, and suddenly you’re dealing with Kubernetes: Right now it’s the most sophisticated tool for container orchestration. It allows DevOps to fully automate their deployments and by that make processes way more efficient.
The challenge with Kubernetes is its complexity. This is why we’ve created an intensive starter workshop: Together we start with the fundamental idea behind Kubernetes and from there we’ll head to the details of the Network & Service Discovery. From there we deploy an application via Kubernetes.
Get your course fees back
The workshop convinced you and you want to use the SysEleven Stack? Even better! We will credit your course fees over a 3-month period.
Contents and objectives
- Getting to know Kubernetes and its components
- Understand its functions
- Install Kubernetes
- API applications and their functions
- Accessing Kubernetes
- App deployment basics
- 10 am to 1 pm: Basic Concept of Kubernetes and Container Orchestration, Installation
- 1 pm to 2 pm: Lunch Break (included)
- 2 pm to 5 pm: Network & Service Discovery, Using Kubernetes and Basics of Deployment
- Knowledge of Linux Shell and container technology (i.e. Docker)
- Laptop with SSH installed