Using Kubernetes across cloud provider boundaries:
MetaKube by SysEleven
MetaKube takes responsibility. Our experts take charge of your container operations so you can concentrate on your actual workload.
With MetaKube, you enjoy the full freedom to choose. Whether you choose an on premises solution, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or the SysEleven OpenStack Cloud — you always make the right choice. For your business — now and in the future.
Let’s get in touch:
+49 (0)30 233 201 220
- Kubernetes as a Service with managed components
- Scalable: Tested with up to 2,400 CPUs per cluster
- High availability up to 99.999%
- Fully automatic updates
- The highest usability thanks to the MetaKube Dashboard
- Time to market in 30 minutes
World class tooling: OEM independent
Regardless of which technology you need for your business, we provide you with the features of tomorrow with MetaKube.
For example from…:
- Heptio Ark
This is how we understand Managed Kubernetes as a Service. By using MetaKube by SysEleven, you stay independent of individual technology suppliers — and are ready for the future.
Additionally, we provide you with SaaS solutions like a load balancer as well as solutions for backup and recovery.
For SysEleven, our service is not “just” in reaction to a request. Rather it is the tool to find and take the best path, and it is a vital part of MetaKube.
Your MetaKube service components include:
- Lifecycle management: MetaKube contains a complete lifecycle management that takes care of your Kubernetes cluster’s software updates.
- Direct contact to the MetaKube engineering team.
- E-mail and telephone support at no additional cost.
- MetaKube Kubernetes tutorials that are always up to date and are highly valued by our customers.
- One-on-one consultations with our globally recognized experts.
- In less than five minutes, you can have your first Kubernetes cluster, and in 30 minutes your application is up and running.
- Deployment, scaling, and data restore are fully automated.
- Included integration of your CI/CD pipelines to get all the advantages of automation.
- MetaKube’s Dashboard GUI makes cluster administration simple.
- Up to date always and everywhere with MetaKube Documentation.
- High-availability solutions for container orchestration: All components are designed for maximum availability.
- Continuous optimization of MetaKube based on the principles of SRE.
That means you benefit from all standard Kubernetes features:
- Automated bin packing of containers across all instances.
- Automated rollout whenever there are changes in the application or configuration. Should an error occur, Kubernetes performs a rollback.
- Automatic scaling of applications with a simple command or as an automated response to CPU loads.Storage orchestration and self healing supports many different storage providers, classes, and APIs. Depending on demand, containers are restarted, deleted, or replaced by Kubernetes.
- Service discovery: All services and endpoints receive their own DNS name. Kubernetes can distribute queries amongst them as soon as there are changes to the application or configuration. Should an error occur, Kubernetes performs a rollback.
100% independence for you. MetaKube for:
Data protection in accordance with BSI thanks to certified SysEleven data centers.
The latest and most open technology based on OpenStack.
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services – Take advantage of all the feature innovations. You manage all your clusters through MetaKube’s central login.
Container in the cellar:
The security of your data center is improved with all MetaKube advantages.
With MetaKube Add-ons, your DevOps team is able to implement and manage extra applications and services in the MetaKube Dashboard. Your team can install Add-ons at the push of a button, while we handle the management of services like updates and operations for you. Depending on your requirements and wishes, we offer the following fully managed applications:
- Managed Prometheus: We provide your DevOps teams a simple installation and configuration of Prometheus, Grafana, and Alert Managers. Coming soon: The included Prometheus Operator makes the service high availability (HA) capable.
- Managed Velero: With this Add-on, we provide you with a range of backup tools to secure your Kubernetes resources and applications. With Velero (formerly Heptio ARK), at any time you can secure and restore Kubernetes resources including persistent storage.
- Managed Nginx: Within your MetaKube Cluster, the Nginx Kubernetes Ingress Controller acts as a load balancer with SSL/TLS termination proxies for all Ingress resources.
- Managed Weave Scope: With Weave Scope, in real time, you can easily and clearly display all pods, services, and cluster resources.
- Managed Kubernetes Dashboard: In the Web-based Kubernetes UI, you can allocate, debug, and manage your compartmentalized applications.
- Web Terminal: The web terminal gives you command line access to your cluster and your OpenStack resources directly from the browser.
- CERT Manager: The Jetstack cert-manager allows to automatically create and extend SSL/TLS certificates with Let’s Encrypt. It also seamlessly integrates with Ingress Controllers to automatically create certificates for Ingress resources.
- External DNS: With the External DNS Service, OpenStack Designate, AWS Route53, Cloudflare and many other DNS providers can be integrated and synchronized.
Your developers can benefit from ever greater automation. That’s why we provide them with a MetaKube REST API. Use an API token to manage your MetaKube Cluster using our REST API. With it, you can create new clusters as well as call up information about existing clusters at any time. You can easily download the API token from the MetaKube Dashboard.
As an independent and central cloud integrator, we work together with you to fill your clients’ needs.
- Managed Kubernetes with MetaKube has the following advantages for you:
- Make the most of the cloud. MetaKube scales cloud resources automatically to meet your avalanche of visitors. Regardless of CPU time, requests per second, or median response time.
- Be closer to your customers. MetaKube makes it possible to provide your clusters flexibly and internationally, such as with AWS, and for the German market in particular with SysEleven Stack.
- More independence. In the digital world, those who rapidly adapt are those who succeed. And because no one can say for certain which software or which cloud service provider or which tools will set the tone of tomorrow, MetaKube lets you integrate any service provider.
- More certified standards. MetaKube is standards compliant. It has been tested in every version of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation standard, and has received its seal of approval.
- More productivity. MetaKube lets you focus on the essentials. Your developers develop your software — without wasting time on integration, maintenance, or updates to important services.
- More load efficiency. With a well-managed Kubernetes cluster, you save resources and therefore costs. MetaKube helps your team find the optimal load.
With MetaKube, you develop software faster. SysEleven helps you because it is an independent and central cloud integrator, always with the latest features and tools from well known suppliers.
- Managed Kubernetes with MetaKube has the following advantages for you:
- More power: With MetaKube, you don’t have a chatbot on the other end of the line, but a real SRE who will talk to you as an equal partner and help you get results fast.
- More speed in decision making: With the self-explanatory GUI, there are no hurdles to you getting your own cluster in under ten minutes.
- More collaboration: Set up your cluster as a project and invite your colleagues to work in parallel or to watch the development unfold.
- More fun with Kubernetes: We take care of the “unfun” parts of Kubernetes for you — from life cycle management to backups to monitoring.
More multi-cloud support: With MetaKube, you install Kubernetes across different cloud providers and regions – without a jungle of accounts and from a central dashboard.
More convenience: With the Kubernetes base features, you install your applications and services from your environment with a high-availability Rest API – manually or fully automated.
More know-how: Complete and faster tutorials — from techies for techies.
More certified standards: MetaKube is standards compliant. It has been tested in every version of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation standard, and has received its seal of approval.
More improvement: Continuous optimization of MetaKube based on the principles of SRE.
- More community: Thanks to SysEleven’s active participation in creating the Kubernetes codebase, MetaKube users get all the advantages of Kubernetes services and functions. For example, DNS from Kubernetes, the Kubernetes dashboard, kubectl command line tools, and more.
Containers in Germany.
SysEleven is a leader since 2009.
- Globally recognized experts on the SysEleven team
- SysEleven is a member of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- Strong partners develop custom solutions especially for you and operate them with us
- SysEleven operates its own cloud with the SysEleven Stack in its own data center, BSI certified and compliant with ISO standards.
Let's talk about MetaKube.
Hit the ground running with MetaKube | Managed Kubernetes