Frequently asked questions
This overview informs you when and how you can reach the right contact person. Extended support outside the office hours is available. If you have any questions, please reach out to your contact person.
- Tickets are assigned to an organization via the requester.
- A user can be assigned to one or more organizations.
- The visibility of tickets is controlled by the affiliation of organizations.
- The requester assignment, organization of a ticket, and thus the visibility of that ticket can no longer be changed when the ticket is closed (3 days after the ticket has been set to “resolved”).
If, for example, your agency creates a ticket for you at SysEleven, ticket creator’s organization is set automatically, in this case the agency. Unless the ticket is created via https://helpdesk.syseleven.de/, the corresponding selection is made in the “Organization” selection field. Only then can you see (and edit or comment on) the ticket.
If a user is to be affiliated with multiple organizations, such as with several hosting customers of SysEleven, can only be configured individually. Please contact us if this is desired.
Please also note that the affiliation of a user to your organization allows them visibility for all your tickets.
Selecting an organization using the frontend
If you create a new ticket via the frontend, please select the corresponding customer organization in the “Organization” area. Then the organization for that ticket will be set.
Selecting an organization when creating a ticket by e-mail
If you create a ticket conveniently by e-mail, it is advisable to clearly identify the customer name in the subject line. For example like this:
Name of the customer: Subject of the ticket
Our engineers will then set the organization accordingly.
It’s commonly required that the creator of a ticket is not the only one to be informed about that ticket’s creation and process. The software solution used by SysEleven offers an easy way to set this up.
That way you activate notifications for all tickets that are created within your company organization.
- Log in to the SysEleven Helpdesk.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner to open the dropdown.
- Click on “My activities” (English) or “Meine Aktivitäten” (German).
- On the new page, click on “Organization requests” (English) or “Organisationsanfragen” (German).
- There you will see all requests that have been created for your organization. If you belong to more than one organization, you can select the appropriate organization in the dropdown field “Organization”.
- In order to be informed about all new tickets, you can select the appropriate organization and then follow it with the “Follow” button.
You can easily check this yourself via our status page. There you will find an overview of all systems with their current status and all current or past incidents.
Everything is green but I still have problems…
If you should have any problems and the status page shows all systems as working, we are at your disposal as always.
Contact information can be found at the top of this page.
In general, we want to keep your confidential information strictly confidential –
that’s why we developed https://secrets.syseleven.de/ to keep your information as secure as possible.
How do I use the system?
- Go to https://secrets.syseleven.de/.
- There you can enter your confidential information in the text field and it will be encrypted by clicking on it. You are welcome to protect the text field with a separate password.
- A link to your confidential information will be created and can then be retrieved exactly once. An error will be generated every time you call it up.
- As soon as the link has been accessed, it will be deleted.
Why should I use it?
Most confidential information are credentials like passwords. These should never be transmitted in unencrypted form, especially to prevent eavesdropping attacks.