Frequently asked questions
This overview informs you when and how you can reach the right contact person. Extended support outside the office hours is available. If you have any questions, please reach out to your contact person.
- Tickets are assigned to an organization via the requester.
- A user can be assigned to one or more organizations.
- The visibility of tickets is controlled by the affiliation of organizations.
- The assignment of requester and organization of a ticket and thus the visibility of the ticket can no longer be changed when the ticket is closed (3 days after the ticket has been set to “solved”).
If, for example, your agency creates a ticket for you at SysEleven, the organization of the ticket creator is automatically set, in this case the agency. Unless the ticket is created via https://helpdesk.syseleven.de/, the corresponding selection is made in the “Organization” selection field. Only then can you see (and edit or comment on) the ticket.
The multiple affiliation of a user to several organizations, e.g. to several hosting customers of SysEleven, can only be configured individually. Please contact us if this is desired.
Please also note that the affiliation of a user to your organization allows visibility on all your tickets.
Selecting an Organization Using the Frontend
If you create a new ticket via the frontend, please select the corresponding customer organization in the “Organization” area. Then the organization for the ticket will be set.
Selecting an organization when creating a ticket by mail
If you create a ticket conveniently by e-mail, it is advisable to clearly identify the customer name in the subject line. For example this way:
Name of the customer: Subject of the ticket
Our engineers will then adjust the organization correctly.
There is always the requirement that not only the creator of a ticket is informed about the creation of such a ticket. The software solution used by SysEleven offers an easy way to do this.
In this way you activate the notification for all tickets that are created in your company organization.
- Log in to the SysEleven Helpdesk.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner to open the dropdown.
- Click on “My activities” (eng) or “Meine Aktivitäten” (de).
- On the new page, click on “Organization requests” (eng) or “Organisationsanfragen” (de).
- There you will see all requests that have been created for your organization. If you belong to more than one organization, you can select the respective organization in the dropdown field “Organization”.
- In order to be informed about all new tickets, you can select the appropriate organization and then follow it with the “Follow” button.
You can easily check this yourself via our status page. There you will find an overview of all systems, with their current status and all current or past incidents.
Everything is green but I still have problems…
If you should have any problems and the status page shows all systems as working, we are at your disposal as usual.
Contact information can be found at the top of this page.
In general, we want to keep your confidential information confidential –
that’s why we have developed https://secrets.syseleven.de/ to give everyone the opportunity to do so.
How do I use the system?
- Go to https://secrets.syseleven.de/.
- There you can enter your secret in the text field and it will be encrypted by clicking on it. You are welcome to protect the text field with a separate password.
- A link to your secret will be created and can then be retrieved exactly once. An error will be generated every time you call it up.
- As soon as the link has been called, it will be discarded.
Why should I use it?
Most secrets are credentials, like passwords. These should never be transmitted in unencrypted form, e.g. to prevent eavesdropping attacks.